[Shared-l] Decision support systems developed to support oncologists' decision-making about palliative care

Zin 2016 zinproject2016 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 18:40:43 AEDT 2016

 Dear all,

We are working on an overview of decision support tools/systems developed
to support oncologists' decision-making about palliative care in general or
specifically for lung or colon cancer. If you are aware of any such
tools/systems, we would very much appreciate it if you would let us know.
Any information you can share about decision support tools/systems that are
still in development, is also much appreciated.

We are also interested in research on best practices with regard to
decision making by oncologists about palliative care in general or
specifically for lung cancer or colon cancer.

We are very grateful for all suggestions!

Kind regards on behalf of the Decision Support Systems for Palliative Care
team,

Dóra Révész and Ellen Engelhardt

Decision Modeling Center VUMC
Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics
VU University Medical Center
E-mail: zinproject2016 at gmail.com  <zinproject2016 at gmail.com>
F-vleugel (MF) PO Box 7057, 1007 MB, Amsterdam
The Netherlands