[Research_mgreek] INVITATION TO BOOK LAUNCH WENDESDAY MARCH 15TH @ 6PM

Vrasidas Karalis vrasidas.karalis at sydney.edu.au
Mon Mar 13 13:42:07 AEDT 2017

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D29BFF.9A60B300]
Join us the for launch of our first publishing project.
It is with great pleasure that we will will launch two Study Guides,
"Hellenism od Asia Minor and Pontos"
and the "Genocide of the Ottoman Greeks"
which have been reprinted with permission from the Asia Minor Pontos Hellenic Research Center in the USA.
This was done to make the material available to as many readers aas possible and to bring the price down drastically.
Accompanying the books launch will be a talk celebrating the rich culture of the Greeks of Asia Minor
by Professor Vrasidas Karalis.
IT will be held in the Refectory room
in the main Quadrangle of the University of Sydney on
WEDNESDAY MARCH 15th at 6pm for a 6.30pm start.

We encourage anyone with an Interest in Asia Minor and Pontos to attend.
The books will be available for purchase on the night.