[Metabolomics] MultiQuant, LipidSearch and Compound Discoverer

Ben Crossett ben.crossett at sydney.edu.au
Tue May 9 09:28:05 AEST 2017

Dear Metabolomics Community,

The MSCF has multiple software applications for the analysis of metabolomics and lipidomics data sets.  I have offers from Sciex (MultiQuant) and Thermo  (LipidSearch and Compound Discoverer) to run hands on workshops for a small (1-5) number of users.

The dates have yet to be fixed, but are likely to be in the first 2 weeks of June.

If you would be interested in using any of these packages let me know  by the end of this week.

Kind regards,

Ben

Dr Ben Crossett | Manager
The University of Sydney
DVC Research, Mass Spectrometry Core Facility

Office 4110, The Hub D17 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
+61 2 9351 6010
ben.crossett at sydney.edu.au<mailto:ben.crossett at sydney.edu.au>  |  sydney.edu.au/proteomics<http://sydney.edu.au/proteomics>

CRICOS 00026A
This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please delete it and any attachments.