[Metabolomics] FW: Metabolomics lectures - David Wishart

Ben Crossett ben.crossett at sydney.edu.au
Sun Jul 30 11:35:44 AEST 2017

…forwarding on an e-mail from Ann Kwan which could be of interest to the Sydney Metabolomics Community:

Hi all,

I've just uploaded the edited Metabolomics lectures by David Wishart that we recorded last year onto Youtube. I am wondering if you/your students/NMR users/co-workers may benefit from these lectures. The lectures mainly focus on NMR metabolomics but basics of MS metabolomics are also covered.

I plan to ask ANZMAG and the Metabolomics Society to make announcements about their release by end of next week assuming no major issues.

Thanks and regards,

Ann.

PS. If you are not familiar with the ANZMAG Youtube channel. The playlist can be found on

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE20foNk9J6IGPVSFkfn6U7lmUzFvWPYQ

Links to each of the 14 lectures are:

https://youtu.be/VSaybKFQnqM

https://youtu.be/KbkiLwyEdKs

https://youtu.be/l832HRzyWX8

https://youtu.be/5zgCcTHjmdE

https://youtu.be/M3DJgv5FYcE

https://youtu.be/_femQlhnlMs

https://youtu.be/XrqjVJlhGRQ

https://youtu.be/Rrpk5Rz_LUc

https://youtu.be/G7D3vJUMitk

https://youtu.be/UEyIHlXrZs8

https://youtu.be/WCPEO3s6Ubo

https://youtu.be/zIEPM0135_M

https://youtu.be/1EEl9Cze_0I

https://youtu.be/I_BfL5Kezb0

Corresponding to

Lecture 1: Introduction to Metabolomics

Lecture 2: NMR-based Metabolomics

Lecture 3: Software & DBs for NMR-based metabolomics

Lecture 4: Spectral Deconvolution Methods

Lecture 5: Statistical NMR Spectroscopy

Lecture 6: Novel NMR Methods

Lecture 7: NMR & Metabolite Imaging

Lecture 8: Discoveries & Applications

Lecture 9: Analyzing Metabolomic data

Lecture 10: Introduction to Stats Part 1

Lecture 11: Introduction to Stats Part 2

Lecture 12: Using MetaboAnalyst Part 1

Lecture 13: Using MetaboAnalyst Part 2

Lecture 14: The Future of Metabolomics

--

ANN KWAN | Research Fellow | NMR Facility Manager School of Life and Environmental Sciences

Faculty of Science

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY

Rm 280, Building G08 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006 T +61 2 9351 4120  | F +61 2 9351 6009  | M +61 425 244 538 E ann.kwan at sydney.edu.au<mailto:ann.kwan at sydney.edu.au> W http://sydney.edu.au/science/molecular_bioscience/nmr/index.php

CRICOS 00026A

This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please delete it and any attachments.

Please think of our environment and only print this e-mail if necessary.