[Metabolomics] Symposium Tue 15th March 2pm @ CPC: From Paddock to (Metabolomics) Lab

Ben Crossett ben.crossett at sydney.edu.au
Tue Mar 8 17:30:11 AEDT 2016

Hi Folks,

Here is an provisional schedule for the metabolomics meeting next week:

Discovery and Translational Metabolomics Applied to Livestock
Charles Perkins Centre - Flexible Dry Space 2 (Dry Teaching 1.3)
Tuesday 15 March 2016

Schedule
2:00        Introduction: Michael D'Occhio
2:10        Pietro Baruselli: Livestock challenges and opportunities for metabolomics in Brasil (15+5)
2:30        Anthony Dona: NMR metabolomics (15+5)
2:50        Samantha Connolly:  LC/MS lipidomics (15+5)
3:10        Tea break
3:40        Charlie Warren: Metabolomics of plant-soil interactions (15+5)
4:00        Michael D'Occhio: Metabolomics in cattle
4:20        General discussion and scoping of opportunities
5:00        Refreshments at the Forest Lodge

Please RSVP for catering purposes by 12noon this Friday.

Kind regards,

Ben