[Metabolomics] Fwd: NMR metabolomics

John O'Sullivan john.jos.osullivan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 22:19:44 AEST 2016

Hi all,

We are delighted to announce that we have organized for David Wishart to talk at the CPC on Tuesday, July 26th at 10am at L5, 50.01 Large Meeting Room.

As you are probably all aware, David is a real pioneer in the metabolomics field. He developed the human metabolome database that we all use (HMDB), not to mention numerous software programs and profiling tools that can be used across multiple platforms (LC/GC-MS, NMR, etc.), and all of which are available online and free to use. There are few others who have contributed as much to the field of  metabolomics.

He will focus specifically on NMR metabolomics in this talk, and there will be opportunity to talk with him after about NMR, or indeed metabolomics in general.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Best,

John