[Limdep Nlogit List] converting theta output from LCA to odds ratio

Jason Ong doctorjasonong at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 10:47:33 AEDT 2022

hi,

In a latent class analysis where I put in sociodemographic characteristics
to see if these are more likely in a class, the NLOGIT output presents
these as theta
If I want to convert these to odds ratios, can I exponentiate these theta
values?

Thanks for confirming.

*Jason Ong*
Twitter: @DrJasonJOng
PhD, MMed, MBBS, FAChSHM, FRACGP

Sexual Health Physician, Melbourne Sexual Health Centre (MSHC)
Head, HIV/STI Economics and Health Preference Research (MSHC)

Associate Professor (Hon), London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine,
UK
Central Clinical School, Monash University, Australia
Melbourne School of Population and Global Health, University of Melbourne,
Australia
Australian NHRMC Emerging Leader Fellow

Associate Editor, Sexually Transmitted Infections
Editorial Board Member, Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Special Issues Editor, Sexual Health
Board Director, ASHM (https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/Rbi4C4QOPEiBXYZmkhObBwe?domain=ashm.org.au)
Board Director, AFAO (https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/ttLXC5QPXJiZBgyxNUOCrjD?domain=afao.org.au)
Executive Member, ASHRA (