[Limdep Nlogit List] NLOGIT

Anushiya Thanapalan anushiya.thanapalan at hdr.qut.edu.au
Wed Nov 3 15:48:04 AEDT 2021

Hi All,
I'm using MNLM, and my choice set has three options, with opt-out as the fourth. I was wondering if it is possible to use alternative specific parameters for the monetary attributes across the alternatives?

    U(1) = csta + WQuty1*wql + GRwater2 * wqty + HBfit3 * health + FRfit4*bd + EIcostA*AP /
    U(2) = cstc + WQuty1*wql + GRwater2 * wqty + HBfit3 * health + FRfit4*bd + EIcostc*CP /
    U(3) = cstl + WQuty1*wql + GRwater2 * wqty + HBfit3 * health + FRfit4*bd + EIcostL*LI $

Regards
Anushiya