[Limdep Nlogit List] Nlogit and calculating choice probabilities

William Greene wgreene at stern.nyu.edu
Fri May 28 02:00:03 AEST 2021

James.  Just fit your MNL model and add ;Describe to the command.
This should get you what you are looking for.
/B. Greene

--
William Greene
Department of Economics, emeritus
Email: wgreene at stern.nyu.edu
Editor in Chief: Journal of Productivity Analysis
<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/OMf6C4QOPEiBRWQJPhByajY?domain=springer.com>
<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/OMf6C4QOPEiBRWQJPhByajY?domain=springer.com>
Editor in Chief: Foundations and Trends in Econometrics
Associate Editor: Economics Letters
Associate Editor: Journal of Business and Economic Statistics