[Limdep Nlogit List] Calculate unconditional predicted market share

Daniele Asioli daniele.asioli at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 22:09:04 AEST 2021

Dear Sir/Madame,

I trust this email finds you.

I have developed a labelled choice experiment with 6 options (5 + output)
and 4 treatments with 200 consumers each. I've already developed a RPL
model to estimate coefficient preferences for each product by treatment. I
now would like to calculate the unconditional predicted market share for
each product still by treatment, but I'm not sure which command I should be
using. Can you please assist me with this?

Thank you for your anticipated help.

Kind regards,

Daniele