[Limdep Nlogit List] calculating standard deviations for reference level in RPL model?

Jason Ong doctorjasonong at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 14:28:58 AEDT 2021

hi,

Is it possible to output/calculate the standard deviation from the
reference level of an attribute?
For example, part of my RPL model is shown below (where I used effects
coding) but because the NLOGIT output doesn't report the standard deviation
(or standard error of the standard deviation), how can I calculate that?

Attribute

Coefficient

Standard deviation

Cost

-       No cost (reference)

0.75

***

-       500 Naira

0.16

***

0.23

**

-       1000 Naira

-0.21

***

0.36

***

-       2000 Naira

-0.70

***

0.55

***

*Jason Ong*
Twitter: @DrJasonJOng
PhD, MMed, MBBS, FAChSHM, FRACGP

Sexual Health Physician, Melbourne Sexual Health Centre (MSHC)
Head, HIV/STI Economics and Health Preference Research (MSHC)

Associate Professor (Hon), London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine,
UK
Central Clinical School, Monash University, Australia
Melbourne School of Population and Global Health, University of Melbourne,
Australia

Associate Editor, Sexually Transmitted Infections
Special Issues Editor, Sexual Health
Board Director, ASHM (https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/1tw8C81V0PT2APD1sn1LRG?domain=ashm.org.au)
Board Director, AFAO (https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/GApiC91WPRTl6NLQhEn1UD?domain=afao.org.au)
My publications: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/qliGC0YKPvi79gqVC2CsSy?domain=lshtm.ac.uk