[Limdep Nlogit List] Fwd: Question about Convolution test

Thao Thai Thao.T.Thai at monash.edu
Thu Apr 22 23:13:28 AEST 2021

Hi Nlogit users,

Following Michael's instructions, I am able to generate Poe test statistics
for individual attributes as below

|-> CALC ;List; Poe(PRLH2,FRLH2,1) $
[CALC]         =      264.1756004
|-> CALC ;List; Poe(PFL,FFL,1) $
[CALC]         =      223.8058368
|-> CALC ;List; Poe(PCR1,FCR1,1) $
[CALC]         =     1079.2828222
|-> CALC ;List; Poe(PCR2,FCR2,1) $
[CALC]         =      135.7597390
|-> CALC ;List; Poe(PLO1,FLO1,1) $
[CALC]         =     3489.5048159
|-> CALC ;List; Poe(PRLC1,FRLC1,1) $
[CALC]         =      235.9289009
|-> CALC ;List; Poe(PRLC2,FRLC2,1) $
[CALC]         =      522.8063550

Please let me know if these huge figures look sensible in nlogit and how to
obtain p-values or level of significance for these figures? Please help or
point me to the available instructions. Please help!
Thank you in advance.
Best regards,
Thao