[Limdep Nlogit List] Latent class trajectory analysis

Chaudhry Isha isha.chaudhry at duke-nus.edu.sg
Tue Jun 30 19:10:51 AEST 2020

Dear Support group representative,

I hope this email finds you well.
I am Isha, Research Associate, working at Duke-NUS Medical School, Singapore. I am currently using NLOGIT version 6 to perform latent class analysis on an ordered dependent variable for a longitudinal study using panel data.
I was wondering if LIMDEP/NLOGIT allows to perform "latent class growth trajectory analysis" such that I am able to plot different trajectories for individuals. I am afraid I was unable to find it in the documentation guidebook.
I will really appreciate if you could share your insights on the topic.
Many thanks.

Kind regards,
Isha

Isha Chaudhry | Research Associate | Lien Centre for Palliative Care | Duke-NUS Medical School | 8 College Road, Level 4 | Singapore 169857 | Email: isha.chaudhry at duke-nus.edu.sg<mailto:isha.chaudhry at duke-nus.edu.sg> | Web: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/yYvLCoV1kpfZmG4Bt19g8K?domain=duke-nus.edu.sg<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/AJb0Cp81lrtKZLDvFDPl_m?domain=duke-nus.edu.sg>

Important: This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately; you should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.