[Limdep Nlogit List] Nested Logit on NLOGIT

Chakraborty, Meghna chakra43 at msu.edu
Sun Jun 14 08:52:57 AEST 2020

Hi,

I am trying to develop a nested logit model with the following nests and variables:

Level 1: Child Restraint Use: 1. For age 0 - 3 years  2. For age 4 - 7 years
Level 2:                                     1. For age 0 - 3 years: 1.1. Proper Use (Forward CSS / Backward CSS)                                                                                                                                                                    1.2. Improper Use (Booster seat/ Adult seat belt)
                                                                                          1.3.  Not used any restraint
                                                   2. For age 4 - 7 years: 2.1. Proper Use (Forward CSS / Booster seat)                                                                                                                                                                      2.2. Improper Use (Backward CSS / Adult seat belt)
                                                                                          2.3.  Not used any restraint

Can anyone help me with how to code this model? I can also share the data if needed. I really appreciate your help.

Thank you very much.

Best regards
Meghna