[Limdep Nlogit List] NLOGIT 4, dialog box language issue

Daniel Suh sdsuh at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 18 13:41:07 AEST 2020

Hello,
I am having dialog boxes in Japanese language whenever I run NLOGIT (version 4). It is very peculiar since all NLOGIT program menus are in English. I do not have Japanese in window(windows 10, 64 bit) language settings.
I remember I did have the same issue some year back, and somehow I did resolve the issue. Problem is I do not remember what I did that time, and all the google searches now do not give me any clue.
Could you somebody help me with this??
Thanks.