[Limdep Nlogit List] majority of data now skipped in MNL model

Jason Ong doctorjasonong at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 18:28:50 AEDT 2020

kindly ignore the email I just sent
It's rather strange... I just restarted my NLOGIT and tried to run the
models again and it was back to normal (i.e. used all my data)
sorry to trouble you.

*Jason Ong*
Twitter: @DrJasonJOng
PhD, MMed, MBBS, FAChSHM, FRACGP

Sexual Health Physician, Melbourne Sexual Health Centre, Alfred Health
Associate Professor (Hon), London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine,
UK
Central Clinical School, Monash University, Australia
Melbourne School of Population and Global Health, University of Melbourne,
Australia
Associate Editor, Sexually Transmitted Infections
Special Issues Editor, Sexual Health
Board Director, ASHM (www.ashm.org.au)
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/2SbtCmOxDQtgwnLxIGQghp?domain=lshtm.ac.uk
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/xRzPCnxyErCP0opEiJjYT6?domain=researchgate.net

If you are more fortunate than others, build a longer table, not a taller
fence.