[Limdep Nlogit List] command for Variance-covariance matrix in NLOGIT

Jason Ong doctorjasonong at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 12:27:48 AEDT 2020

Sorry if this question is too simple but I couldn't find it easily in the
manual...
I am running a latent class model and wanted to display the
variance-covariance matrix too - what command should I use?
(I want to get the covariance estimates between two coefficients)
My code is below
thanks for your help

Best,
Jason Ong

|-> LCLOGIT

        ; Lhs = choicev, cset, altij

        ; Choices = A,B

        ; Pds = 16

    ; pts=4;par

    ; lcm=infreq, student, manypart, migrant

    ; Model:

U(A,B)=c20*cost1+c40*cost2+c60*cost3+sp20min*speed1+sp1day*speed2+sp3day*speed3

+win6w*window1+win12w*window2+Oral*mode1+FingerP*mode2+Ac95*accur1+Ac99*accur2+Ac999*accur3

    +Cman*collect1+Cpeer*collect2$

*Jason Ong*
Twitter: @DrJasonJOng
PhD, MMed, MBBS, FAChSHM, FRACGP

Sexual Health Physician, Melbourne Sexual Health Centre, Alfred Health
Associate Professor (Hon), London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine,
UK
Central Clinical School, Monash University, Australia
Melbourne School of Population and Global Health, University of Melbourne,
Australia
Associate Editor, Sexually Transmitted Infections
Special Issues Editor, Sexual Health
Board Director, ASHM (www.ashm.org.au)
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/oWAKCnxyErCPvp0AU9WwF9?domain=lshtm.ac.uk
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/gjn1CoVzGQigEpNjuzl3I9?domain=researchgate.net

The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food
come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but
time and chance happen to them all.