[Limdep Nlogit List] SALC models in NLOGIT?

David Hensher david.hensher at sydney.edu.au
Thu Aug 27 12:02:56 AEST 2020

See attached from our 2015 edition of ACA which you might purchase.

David
On 27/08/2020 11:49 AM, Jason Ong via Limdep wrote:
> hi,
>
> Is there the possibility to run scale-adjusted latent class models in
> NLOGIT?
> if not, will there be plans to do so?
> thank for your help
>
> Best,
>

> *Jason Ong*
> Twitter: @DrJasonJOng
> PhD, MMed, MBBS, FAChSHM, FRACGP
>
> Sexual Health Physician, Melbourne Sexual Health Centre, Alfred Health
> Associate Professor (Hon), London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine,
> UK
> Central Clinical School, Monash University, Australia
> Melbourne School of Population and Global Health, University of Melbourne,
> Australia
> Associate Editor, Sexually Transmitted Infections
> Special Issues Editor, Sexual Health
> Board Director, ASHM (https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/Nn3TCr81nytWK56xc7NoXx?domain=ashm.org.au)
> https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/rEd7Cvl1rKiRmD4vcX0c19?domain=lshtm.ac.uk
> https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/VfnMCwV1vMf2MDPoi9BEoM?domain=researchgate.net
> Limdep at mailman.sydney.edu.au

DAVID HENSHER FASSA, PhD| Professor and Founding Director
Institute of Transport and Logistics Studies | The University of Sydney Business School

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Rm 201, Building H73| The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
Street Address: 378 Abercrombie St, Darlington NSW 2008
T +61 2 9114 1871 | F +61 2 9114 1863 | M +61 418 433 057
E David.Hensher at sydney.edu.au | W sydney.edu.au/business/itls |W http://sydney.edu.au/business/itls/staff/davidh

Celebrating 30 years of ITLS: 1991-2020 https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/KpptCxngwOfz62BZfwVwMu?domain=youtu.be
ERA Rank 5 (Transportation and Freight Services)
Co-Founder of the International Conference Series on Competition and Ownership of Land Passenger Transport (The 'Thredbo' Series)
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/0w_XCyojxQTpvlJYINUnBk?domain=thredbo-conference-series.org
https://www.linkedin.com/company/28450714
Second edition of Applied Choice Analysis now available at https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/CJnuCzvkyVC7l0nKhwX7Mq?domain=cambridge.org
Nlogit is the most popular software for choice modellers. See https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/WMlLCANpgjC8yvVjT2PJgv?domain=limdep.com
CRICOS 00026A
This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please delete it and any attachments.

Please think of our environment and only print this e-mail if necessary.