[Limdep Nlogit List] HybriLogit command

Bart Immerzeel bart.immerzeel at nmbu.no
Fri Sep 13 23:11:59 AEST 2019

Hi Ioanna,

I am currently working on a mixed logit (I believe it's the same as hybrid logit) model with this command script:

? MXL with continuous attributes

Sample; All $
Create; Tax2=Tax/1000$
Create; Tax3=Tax2*-1$
Reject ;choice=-999$
?Reject ;Protest=1$

NLOGIT
	;Lhs=choice
	;Choices=1,2,3
	;Rhs=
BAU,
ShareF,
Inten1v,
Inten3e,
Water2m,
Water3c,
Nature,
Flood,
Employ,
Tax3
	;Pds=Panel2
	;RPL
	;Halton ? type of draws
	;pts=1000 ? number of draws
	;Fcn=
BAU(n),
ShareF(n),
Inten1v(n),
Inten3e(n),
Water2m(n),
Water3c(n),
Nature(n),
Flood(n),
Employ(n),
Tax3(l)
	?;correlated
	?;WTP= ShareF/Tax3,Inten1v/Tax3,Inten3e/Tax3,Water2m/Tax3,Water3c/Tax3,Nature/Tax3
	;Parameters
	;maxit=200
	;tlf=0.00000000001

$

This is pretty close to the syntax that's also suggested in Hensher et al.
Hope it helps, let me know if you have any questions.

Bart