[Limdep Nlogit List] simulation command error

William Greene wgreene at stern.nyu.edu
Tue Sep 3 20:01:12 AEST 2019

; Simulation is not a command, it is a subcommand.  It must be embedded in
an
NLOGIT command.  Please see the documentation for how to run model
simulations.
/B. Greene

On Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 3:33 AM Jason Ong via Limdep <
limdep at mailman.sydney.edu.au> wrote:

> I am interested in running a simulation with my dataset
>
> After running my model (MNL or RPL)
> I used the following command
>
> ;Simulation
> ;Scenario:
> cost1(a,b)=-1/cost2(a,b)=-1/cost3(a,b)=-1/ &
> cost1(a)=-1/cost2(a)=-1/cost3(a)=-1/cost1(b)=0/cost2(b)=1/cost3(b)=1$
>
> but it comes up with this error
> Error      1: Unrecognized command.  (Missing ; ?)
>
> I can't work out what is wrong
>
> thanks for your help
>
> *Jason Ong*
> Twitter: @DrJasonJOng
> PhD, MMed, MBBS, FAChSHM, FRACGP
>
> Sexual Health Physician, Melbourne Sexual Health Centre, Alfred Health
> Associate Professor (Hon), Department of Clinical Research, London School
> of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, UK
> Central Clinical School, Monash University, Australia
> Melbourne School of Population and Global Health, University of Melbourne,
> Australia
> Special Issues Editor, Sexual Health
> https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/DVb1CANZvPiQj3w0UGtkK_?domain=lshtm.ac.uk
> https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/jyjyCBNZwLiGv9wqH6L6Wq?domain=researchgate.net
> Limdep at mailman.sydney.edu.au

William Greene
Department of Economics
Stern School of Business, New York University
44 West 4 St., 7-90
New York, NY, 10012
Email: wgreene at stern.nyu.edu
Ph. +1.212.998.0876
Editor in Chief: Journal of Productivity Analysis
Editor in Chief: Foundations and Trends in Econometrics
Associate Editor: Economics Letters
Associate Editor: Journal of Business and Economic Statistics
Associate Editor: Journal of Choice Modeling