[Limdep Nlogit List] ZINB (or ZIP) model with sample selection in LIMDEP11

Ida D'attoma Ida.dattoma2 at unibo.it
Tue Nov 12 00:30:39 AEDT 2019

Hi all,
I am wondering if LIMDEP11 could be used to fit the ZINB (or ZIP) model
with sample selection. I need to combine ZINB (or ZIP) model with sample
selection because the outcome variable of my model is a zero inflated count
variable, but it is observed only for a self-selected sample of statistical
units.
Do you know if LIMDEP11 supports this kind of model? Thank you in advance
for your attention and feedback.
Regards,
Ida

--
Ida D'Attoma
Senior Assistant Professor in  Statistics for Economics

Phone +39(051)2098248(office)
Fax +39(051)232153
E-mail Ida.dattoma2 at unibo.it
Web site: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/56fZCvl0PoC616RVtQdBON?domain=unibo.it