[Limdep Nlogit List] Triangular Sim. eqn

Sunil Kumar Singh ssingh10 at unl.edu
Fri Mar 8 06:01:49 AEDT 2019

Thanks Dr. Greene. Appreciate the quick response. My mistake in outlining the issue. You are right. It is a discrete choice  problem with endogenous right hand side continuous variable.
FIML helped to resolve the issue. The technical details in the manual were helpful to comprehend the underlying analysis. I also noticed STATA uses the FIML under IVREGRESS when in reality this is not an instrument variable approach.

Best Regards,
Sunil