[Limdep Nlogit List] Logistic Regression Model in Nlogit 5

John C. Whitehead john.c.whitehead at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 01:35:04 AEDT 2019

Here are a few basic commands (but I think you'll need NLOGIT6 for the ANA
models).

Conditional logit:

CLOGIT;Lhs=VOTE;Choices=for,against;Rhs=COST,ECOL,SOCIAL$

Inferred ANA (equality constrained latent class, ECLC) model with ANA on bj
(j=1,2,3) in class j and full attendance in class 4:

NLOGIT;Lhs=VOTE;Choices=for,against;Rhs=COST,ECOL,SOCIAL;pds=3;LCM;pts=4;
rst=b0,b2,b3,
    b1,0,b3,
    b1,b2,0,
    b1,b2,b3$

N^k ECLC model model:

NLOGIT;Lhs=VOTE;Choices=for,against;Rhs=COST,ECOL,SOCIAL;pds=3;LCM;pts=103$