[Limdep Nlogit List] Logistic Regression Model in Nlogit 5

Petjon Ballco petjonballco at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 23:20:07 AEDT 2019

I just need to know the marginal effects of a choice experiment.  I do
not want to estimate mixed logit models, for the moment, but just a
logistic regression one. After that, I will have to estimate attribute
non-attendace which is another thing that will have to find out.

Could you provide me with the commands of the Logistic regression model?

Thanks in advance

On Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 1:13 PM medard kakuru via Limdep <
limdep at mailman.sydney.edu.au> wrote:

> Hello Petjon,
> Which other estimations would you want?
>
> Regards,
> Medard
>

> On Thu, Jan 17, 2019, 14:57 Petjon Ballco via Limdep <
> limdep at mailman.sydney.edu.au wrote:
>
> >   Hi,
> > I want to estimate a logistic regression model in Nlogit. Stata does that
> > however, I need to include further estimations with Nlogit. Can anyone
> help
> > me by providing the commands?
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Petjon