[Limdep Nlogit List] Interpretation of Random coefficients ordered logit parameters

William Greene wgreene at stern.nyu.edu
Thu Feb 21 22:04:08 AEDT 2019

Achilleas.  Your KDE is plotting the variation of the means of the
conditional distributions
across the individuals in the sample.  From what you describe it sounds
like you seek the
range of variation of the within individual distributions (that is, the
conditional distributions).
There is a discussion of "centipede plots" in your manual that does this
sort of thing. You
might search for that material and see if it does what you are looking
for.  It uses the
individual specific means and conditional standard deviations.
Regards,
Bill Greene