[Limdep Nlogit List] bootstrap LCM

Bos J.W.B. jwb_bos at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 19 00:58:49 AEDT 2019

Dear all,

I’m trying to bootstrap a latent class model. As a basis for my code, I use the procedure described in the manual, section R15-3.

Here’s my code:

REGRESS;Lhs=klspe1;Rhs=one,klopen1,klopen1q,klywork$

namelist;x=klopen1,klopen1q,klywork$
calc;k=col(x)$
matrix;bb=init(k,1,0.0)$
PROC
REGRESS;Lhs=klspe1;Rhs=one,klopen1,klopen1q, klywork;LCM=X;Pds=ni;Pts=2;algs=bfgs;maxit=2000;
parameters;CProb=Cprob;Group=Group;keep=fitopen$
MATRIX;bb=b$
ENDPROC
EXEC;Bootstrap=bb;N=1000$

The problem with this code is that it only bootstraps the coefficients for one class. Does anyone know the solution to this problem? I guess modifying the namelist command should do the trick, but I am not sure how….

gr, Jaap Bos