[Limdep Nlogit List] Nlogit ;pds

Mahsa Taslimi mahsataslimi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 05:52:15 AEDT 2019

Thanks, Dr. Greene for replaying.
I have two more questions left, I have 98 individuals and 8 choice cards
and 3 alternatives in each choice cards and 2352 rows. all Data are the
panel.

I am using RPLOGIT, LCLOGIT, and LCRPLOGIT commands in the NLOGIT. based on
your comment, I should use;pds=8. is it right?
But in LCRPLOGIT the results of estimation says that the N=784, fixed
number of observations is 2, the lcm model with panel 392  groups and the
WTP are for 392 groups. how should I interpret 392? I don't know what is it?

Thanks again
Mahsa