[Limdep Nlogit List] Multiple line data set up in NLOGIT 5 to a single line ?

S Tarfasa gutamajale at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 05:40:14 AEDT 2018

I have one question on the use of NLOGIT,i.e., is it possible to
convert a multiple line data set up to a single line format using
NLOGIT 5? Could you please help me how to do the conversion, if
possible?See below,please

Thank you so much in advance for your cooperation.

Solomon

Dummy variable/attribute:X1 with levels 0,1
Dummy vaiiable /Attribute :X2 with levels 0,1
Attribute:X3 with levels 20,30,40,50
Alternatives: 3
One respondents makes 4 sequences of choice tasks.