[Limdep Nlogit List] Indicating varying number of choice sets

David Hensher david.hensher at sydney.edu.au
Mon Mar 12 11:24:55 AEDT 2018

You use ;pds= <number per person>

If it varies it must be in data and then the new variable (varz) is used in
;pds=<varz>

David
On 12/03/2018 11:20 AM, Richard Turner wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> When estimating random parameter or latent class choice models, how can one
> indicate that there are varying numbers of choice exercises per individual?
> Forgive me if I've overlooked how to accomplish this in the NLOGIT
> documentation, but I cannot find it anywhere.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Richard
> Limdep at mailman.sydney.edu.au

DAVID HENSHER FASSA, PhD | Professor and Founding Director Institute of Transport and Logistics Studies | The University of Sydney Business School

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Rm 201, Building H73 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006 Street Address: 378 Abercrombie St, Darlington NSW 2008
T +61 2 9114 1871 | F +61 2 9114 1863 | M +61 418 433 057
E David.Hensher at sydney.edu.au | W sydney.edu.au/business/itls

Celebrating 25 years of ITLS: 1991-2016 https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/Xtc4C0YZWVF4AOzAfwKoit?domain=youtu.be ERA Rank 5 (Transportation and Freight Services) Co-Founder of the International Conference Series on Competition and Ownership of Land Passenger Transport (The 'Thredbo' Series) https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/jEFPCgZowLHNzXJztocF1b?domain=thredbo-conference-series.org
Join the ITLS group on LinkedIn
Second edition of Applied Choice Analysis now available at www.cambridge.org/9781107465923

CRICOS 00026A
This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please delete it and any attachments.
Please think of our environment and only print this e-mail if necessary.