[Limdep Nlogit List] Having trouble with the String command and its use in a PROC

Durham, Catherine Alison cathy.durham at oregonstate.edu
Sat Jun 30 10:17:55 AEST 2018

Since it didn't seem to be working first I
|-> create;c=2;y=4$ Just to give myself the same variables as in the example
, I replicated the manual example:
|-> PROC
|-> DSTAT	;"ST0"$
|-> ENDPROC
|-> STRING	;ST0=	Rhs=c$
|-> EXECUTE
Error    999: The specification ; Rh is not recognized.

Maximum repetitions of PROC

|-> STRING	;ST0=	Rhs=y$
|-> EXECUTE
Error    999: The specification ; Rh is not recognized.

Maximum repetitions of PROC
Variations in which I placed the STRING command in advance of the procedure did not work either.
In the Strings folder of the project file the ST0 don't seem to update properly when I run the string command either.