[Limdep Nlogit List] (no subject)

medard kakuru medakseth at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 20:22:47 AEST 2018

Dear colleagues,
I am facing another challenge.
I am estimating a GMXL with correlated attributes in wtp space. I have used
many distributions (normal, lognormal and traingular) but they all give the
same error message:

Initial iterations cannot improve function.Status=3
Error    805: Initial iterations cannot improve function.Status=3
Function=  .40647470237D+04, at entry,  .40647886835D+04 at exit
Error   1025: Failed to fit model. See earlier diagnostic.

Even when set gamma to 0 and 0.1, I still get the same error message.
Please advise.

Thanks in advance,

Medard