[Limdep Nlogit List] Reference alternative of individual characteristics in the case of variable sized choice sets

Lixian Qian Lixian.Qian at xjtlu.edu.cn
Thu Dec 20 02:04:29 AEDT 2018

Sorry for the format issue in the utility functions.

They should be as follows:

U(bus) = β_cost * cost(bus) + β_time *time (bus) + α_bus + γ_bus * income
U(train) = β_cost * cost(train) + β_time * time (train) + α_train + γ_train * income
U(car) =β_cost * cost(car) + β_time * time (car)

Best,
Lixian