[Limdep Nlogit List] SFA

William Greene wgreene at stern.nyu.edu
Tue Sep 12 20:49:09 AEST 2017

Salah.  It is in section
E63.3.2 Battese and Coelli (1995) Formulation
in the manual, with an example.  Please refer to the original
article for descriptive material.
/B. Greene

On Mon, Sep 11, 2017 at 8:18 PM, U-Din, Salah via Limdep <
limdep at mailman.sydney.edu.au> wrote:

> Hi
> I am working on Stochastic Frontier Analysis under Battese and Coelli
> (1995) model for panel data. I didn't find the commands for BC95 in panel
> data. Given manual has only for BC92 in panel data and BC95 for time series
> only. Please can you send me some material which has discussed commands for
> BC95 for panel data.
>
> Thanks
> Salah
> 0902-AU-NS-01373

> Limdep at mailman.sydney.edu.au

William Greene
Department of Economics
Stern School of Business, New York University
44 West 4 St., 7-90
New York, NY, 10012
Email: wgreene at stern.nyu.edu
Ph. +1.212.998.0876
Editor in Chief: Journal of Productivity Analysis
Editor in Chief: Foundations and Trends in Econometrics
Associate Editor: Economics Letters
Associate Editor: Journal of Business and Economic Statistics
Associate Editor: Journal of Choice Modeling