[Limdep Nlogit List] RPL and GMX logit modelling

Warwick Wainwright Warwick.Wainwright at sruc.ac.uk
Tue Oct 3 23:25:10 AEDT 2017

Dear Nlgoit community,

I have been modelling using an RPL model (one with covariates included, one without) and have done the same using a GMX logit model (one with covariates included, one without) to determine WTP in WTP space.  When I do the modelling the results I get from the models without covariates are similar (i.e. by significance and sign).  But when I contrast the models that have used covariates the RPL and GMX give totally different results.  Just wondering why this might be?  I am a bit stuck on what I should do next....

Many thanks,

Warwick

This e-mail message is confidential to the intended recipient at the email address to which it has been addressed. If the message has been received by you in error, it may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than the intended addressee, nor may it be copied in any way. If it is not intended for you please inform us, immediately, then delete it from your system. If the content is not about the business of the organisation then the message is not from us nor is it sanctioned by us. Anything in this e-mail or its attachments which does not relate to SRUC's or SAC Commercial Limited's official business is neither given nor endorsed by SRUC or SAC Commercial Limited.
SRUC
A Charitable company limited by guarantee, Scottish Charity Number: SC003712.
Registered in Scotland, Company Number: SC103046 - Registered Office: Peter Wilson Building, King’s Buildings, West Mains Road, Edinburgh EH9 3JG
SAC Commercial Limited, an SRUC company
Registered in Scotland, Company Number: SC148684 - Registered Office: Peter Wilson Building, King’s Buildings, West Mains Road, Edinburgh EH9 3JG