[Limdep Nlogit List] Help required on silly matter

William Greene wgreene at stern.nyu.edu
Tue Aug 1 03:03:06 AEST 2017

Yasir. The problem is the command. But, since you did not show the command,
we cannot
diagnose this.
/Bill Greene

On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 5:18 AM, Yasir Ali via Limdep <
limdep at mailman.sydney.edu.au> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am quite new to NLOGIT and trying to run MNL model.  While running the
> model, I am getting this error "Error 1003: A choice label appears more
> than once in the tree spec." I am unable to figure out that where is the
> issue? Either in the code for running MNL or in the data?
> I have checked the data and in the time series data, only one choice is
> selected at one instance. Can anyone please help me to resolve this issue?
> Thank you.
>
> Cheers,
> Yasir

> Limdep at mailman.sydney.edu.au

William Greene
Department of Economics
Stern School of Business, New York University
44 West 4 St., 7-90
New York, NY, 10012
Email: wgreene at stern.nyu.edu
Ph. +1.212.998.0876
Editor in Chief: Journal of Productivity Analysis
Editor in Chief: Foundations and Trends in Econometrics
Associate Editor: Economics Letters
Associate Editor: Journal of Business and Economic Statistics
Associate Editor: Journal of Choice Modeling