[Limdep Nlogit List] Generalised random effects model

Maria Papadimitriou mariapapadim at windowslive.com
Thu Jun 9 22:11:00 AEST 2016

Dear Nlogit
users,

I am struggling to compose the code for a generalised random effects model. I
would like to explore persistent and transient inefficiency in the Higher
Education Sector. Unfortunately I cannot find any existing routines for a
generalised random effects model in Nlogit (I am using the Nlogit 5 version).
want to do something similar with what Kumbjakar et al (2011) have done in their
model 6 or what Tsionas and Kumbhakar have applied in the JAE in (2012), but
without the Bayesian framework.
 If anybody can help me with that it would be
extremely vital for me since I have stuck on the programming part. Also I am
not sure if the version Nlogit 5 is supporting a generalised random effects
model or not.

I am
looking forward to hearing from you asap!

Best wishes,

Maria

Ms Maria PapadimitriouGraduate Teaching Assistant in EconomicsPhD Candidate in EconomicsLancaster University Charles Carter Building, floor D, Lancaster United Kingdom | T: +44 (0)7597745806  | Web page: http://www.lancs.ac.uk/lums/people/all/maria-papadimitriou/| E-mail address m.papadimitriou at lancaster.ac.ukCallSend SMSAdd to SkypeYou'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype

Get a signature like this: Click here!