[Limdep Nlogit List] Asking help to solve the error 756

MARIA TERESA DIAZ DELFA mdd at um.es
Thu Jan 7 20:33:31 AEDT 2016

Hello everyone and Happy new year!

I have tried to estimate a Latent Class Random Parameter Logit Model using the following specification:

LCRPLOGIT;Lhs=CHOICE,Nij,ALTij

           ;Choices=r1,r2,r3

           ;Rhs=PRCASA,HABIT,CONST1,CONST2,CONST3,SITU1,SITU2,SITU3,

ASEOS,PINFANT,COMIDA,PISCINA,PISTADEP,MINIGRAN,CABALLOS,ALQUILER,CALIDAD,VENTAINT

           ;pds=4

           ;RPL

  ;Fcn=PRCASA(n),HABIT(n),CONST1(n),CONST2(n),CONST3(n),SITU1(n),SITU2(n),SITU3(n),

ASEOS(n),PINFANT(n),COMIDA(n),PISCINA(n),PISTADEP(n),MINIGRAN(n),CABALLOS(n),ALQUILER(n),CALIDAD(n),VENTAINT(n)

           ;Halton

           ;Draws=300

           ;LCM

           ;Pts=2

           ;Parameters$

However, I get the following error message: "Error    756: ;Pts, ;Draws
or ;pds must specify a value greater than zero"

But as you can see the pds, pts as well as the draws are already
positively defined. I don´t undertand where is the mistake in my code.

I would be very grateful if someone could help to solve this problem.

Thank for your attention!

Maite Díaz