[Limdep Nlogit List] different estimates for gamma distrbution of inefficiency term

Tampuli Abdul-B asit tampulia at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 05:49:39 AEST 2016

Hello all,I am currently using Nlogit 5 to run analysis on technicalefficiency. The problem I have is with gamma distribution of the inefficiencyterm. With the same data, I get different inefficiency estimates andcoefficients any time I chose the gamma distribution. I don’t experience thiswith the other 3 distributions; half-normal, truncated and exponential normal.Please what should I do, which estimate under the gamma distributioncan I use?