[Limdep Nlogit List] Some help to confirm which output to use for a two way fixed / random effects panel data test

Darren Lee d.lee at business.uq.edu.au
Thu Nov 25 17:23:02 EST 2010

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to confirm that I was on the right track. I have a two way fixed and random effects panel data model as per section E11.10 of the manual. There are firm and time effects. The model specifications and output are below. I believe that the output that should be reported given the below results is for the fixed effects (least squares) model with Group and Period Effects. Am I correct in forming this conclusion? If not - could you please let me know why?

Thanks in advance.

cheers,

Darren

Best Regards,

Darren Lee, PhD
Lecturer in Finance
UQ Business School
The University of Queensland
Room 328,Colin Clark Blg
St Lucia, Blair Drive
Queensland, Australia 4072
PH: 61 7 33468048
Fax: 61 7 33468166
Email: d.lee2 at uq.edu.au
Website: www.business.uq.edu.au/display/teach/Darren+Lee <https://exchange.uq.edu.au/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.business.uq.edu.au/display/teach/Darren%2BLee>

PLEASE CONSIDER OUR ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL.  PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL: This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) and may contain information that is confidential, copyright or privileged and should not be distributed without the authors express consent.  If you receive this email and you are not the addressee(s), please disregard the contents of the email, delete the email and notify the author immediately.