[Limdep Nlogit List] Mover-Stayer model with Latent Classes

Alok R. Saboo arsaboo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 04:01:09 EST 2010

Hi,

I am trying to model the Mover Stayer model. I am using the code provided on
E23-64 (reproduced below).

The problem, however, is that I want to model latent classes on the
intercept term for the two regimes, i.e., for the two RH2's in the last
statement, I want to be able to use latent classes. However, the ;LCM
command does not work with the SELECT command.

Is there another way to accomplish this? I would really appreciate if you
could provide some guidance here.

PROBIT ;LHS = ORIGIN
;RHS = ONE,ROA
;HOLD$