[Limdep Nlogit List] Problem about simulating random choice

Yijing Lu lousia1120 at gmail.com
Wed May 26 06:45:44 EST 2010

I have encountered some problems to estimate the Multinominal Logit Model. I
have a large choice set. However, for each individual, I just selected 10
alternatives to estimate. In the 10 alternatives, one is the actually chosen
alternative of the individual, the other 9 alternatives are selected
randomly. Right now, I don't know how to write the command to define the
LHS, RHS,Choices statements.

Does anyone have such experience in this kind of problem or know how to
solve this problem? Could you give me some advice or solution? I really need
your help.

Thank you very much.

Iris