[Limdep Nlogit List] double hurdle models

Brett Smith Brett.Smith at uwa.edu.au
Thu May 20 11:44:32 EST 2010

Thank you Bill

That all makes sense. I still have a related question (explaining why I was
looking into this in the first place).

1) The code {probit;hold$, Selection;Tobit;MLE : topic E31.2.1 which I read
as a double-hurdle model , probit with tobit} produces the same result as
{probit;hold$, Selection;MLE  : which I read as selection mode with
regress}. I am not sure if the inclusion of ;tobit is making a difference.

Regards,

Brett