[Limdep Nlogit List] wald test for linear restrictions

William Greene wgreene at stern.nyu.edu
Fri Mar 5 23:41:05 EST 2010

You may have only one ;TEST:... in a command.  However, this device
cannot be used in this context. You should use a likelihood ratio
test. You would estimate the model first without the restrictions
then with the restrictions imposed. To impose the restrictions, you
must use the ;RST=list form.  However, you do not appear to have
the right number of coefficients specified in your restrictions. Your
model has only 4 parameters in the utility functions. That gives 8 for
the latent class model. There are 8 more in the probability model for
the classes however, you cannot restrict these.
/B. Greene