[Limdep Nlogit List] zero expenditures - Grouped data regression model

William Greene wgreene at stern.nyu.edu
Thu Jun 24 11:47:07 EST 2010

Steven. This one is not supported for the GROUPED data model.
The natural case is the truncated regression model, for which the
model is already in place.  The density is automatically. for the
grouped data (discrete outcome) model, it would be necessary to
divide all the probabilities by 1 - Prob[y=0].  You could write
the likelihood and use MINIMIZE. But, it is not a built in
procedure.
Regards,
Bill Greene