[Limdep Nlogit List] Variable choice sets

Yijing Lu lousia1120 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 01:40:45 EST 2010

Dear Mikolaj Czajkowski,

Thank you for your reply. In my model, there are attributes varying across
the choices and invariant variables across choices. Therefore, if I use
;Rhs=, I will have to use the ;Rh2=. However, the difficulty for me is how
to specify the 'list' in the utility functions U(list)=, since the choice
sets are different for different people.

Thank you.

YL