[Limdep Nlogit List] Variable choice sets

Yijing Lu lousia1120 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 12:22:32 EST 2010

Dear lister,

I have encountered some questions when I estimated MNL. In my model, each
individual is faced with 10 alternatives. However, the 10 alternatives which
consist of one actually chosen alternative and 9 random selected
alternatives from the universal choices sets. Therefore, different
individuals have different choice sets. The difficulty for me is how to
build the utility functions U(list), since the alternatives are not fixed.

Thank you.

LY