[Limdep Nlogit List] Check out my photos on Facebook

Kalyan Chakraborty kchakrab at emporia.edu
Sat Jul 17 03:56:59 EST 2010

Hi Limdep Users,

I am on the Limdep User List over last 15 years and I think the purpose of joining the group is to share knowledge and seek help from others on issues related to limdep code share and other associated econometric problems and not for using the server as a medium for soliciting any commercial message or personal/group activity. Recently I found some users improperly using the list server for inappropriate purposes. Foe example, one email we just received soliciting to join Facebook, do we need this type of email? Does it fit the purpose of the user group? Let the users decide where do we go from here?

Thank you.
Kal

Kalyan (Kal) Chakraborty, Ph.D
Associate Professor (Economics)
http://www.emporia.edu/~chakrabk/
Department of Accounting Information Systems
School of Business
Emporia State University
1200 Commercial Street, Box 4057
Emporia, KS 66801
(Tel) 620-341-5913
(Fax) 620-341-6346
e-mail: kchakrab at emporia.edu
>>> Ho Quoc Chinh <invite+ii1frie1 at facebookmail.com> 07/16/10 4:17 AM >>>
Hi Limdep,

I invited you to join Facebook a while back and wanted to remind you that once you join, we'll be able to connect online, share photos, organize groups and events, and more.

Thanks,
Ho

http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=1022547228&k=Z6G53ZPYWVTFWCFFU1Y4R5PQT3AD5U6G&r

Already have an account? Add this email address to your account:
http://www.facebook.com/n/?merge_accounts.php&e=limdep%40limdep.itls.usyd.edu.au&c=783d762caffff6287a96eebda5a798d9