[Limdep Nlogit List] Marginal effects in Bivariate

rhythm Em rhythmem at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 12 03:46:47 EST 2010

Dear LIMDEP users,

I am new to LIMDEP. I am using bivariate probit. There are several marginal effects for bivariate. I just wonder what are the command or how to compute those all-- specially E(y1=1, y2=1| X), E (y1| y2=1, X), E(y2|y1=1, X), E(y1|y2=0), E(y2|y1=0).  LIMDEP reported E(y1|y2=1, X) when I gave the command "Marginal effects" after bivariate equation. Would anyone help me about computing other marginal effects?
I appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Rhythm