[Limdep Nlogit List] Limdep model simulator......can one include covariates?

Prof David Hensher hgroup at optusnet.com.au
Mon Dec 20 17:13:04 EST 2010

Unfortunately not in current version since there is only 1 parameter
associated with the interaction. If gender was a separate explanatory
variable then it is possible since you can define changes in the
dummy variable.

David Hensher

At 05:09 PM 20/12/2010, Stephen Beville wrote:
>Dear Limdep listserve subscribers,
>
>Does anyone knows if its possible to include covariates in Limdep's model
>simulator?
>
>For instance to investigate differences in the forecasted probabilities for
>males versus females using a discrete choice model where the gender
>variable is interacted in the means.
>
>  Thank you in advance,
>Stephen
>Limdep site list
>Limdep at limdep.itls.usyd.edu.au
>http://limdep.itls.usyd.edu.au

DAVID HENSHER PhD FASSA| Director and Professor of Management
Institute of Transport and Logistics Studies| The University of
Sydney Business School
THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Burren St Campus | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006

T +61 2 9351 0071  | F +61 2 9351 0088
E <mailto:david.hensher at sydney.edu.au>david.hensher at sydney.edu.au  |
W http://sydney.edu.au/business/itls/
The Institute of Transport and Logistics Studies (ITLS) is part of
the Australian Key Centre in Transport Management,
a joint venture between the University of Sydney and Monash University

CRICOS 00026A
This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any
unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in
error, please delete it and any attachments.

Please think of our environment and only print this e-mail if
necessary.