[Limdep Nlogit List] Help with clogit model

Manit Satitsamitpong manit835 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 15:37:53 EST 2010

Dear Professor,

I am just curious if in the futre I want to do similar research and I
divide the size of choice set using blocking technique, is it possible
to run using clogit or nlogit in this case then?  Also do you have any
sample code on LIMDEP to do so?  Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Manit Satitsamitpong